Facebook Ads Manager
Account Management – Full time
We are looking for a creative, talented and responsive Facebook Ads Manager who will join our team. You will be responsible to work daily on client ad accounts to implement, optimise and monitor Facebook advertising campaigns, ensure KPI’s are being met, provide reports and trends to clients, and continuously be innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximise results.
We have an in-house graphics and web team.
This is a full time and long term position.
- Develop, manage and optimise comprehensive paid Facebook Ad campaigns
- Understand funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns
- Do audience research, audience building and ad creation
- Audit and optimise new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS – both short and long term
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
- Update clients via weekly emails, calls, and reports on current status of account, successes and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with the CEO as needed on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain a positive ROI and hit all KPI’s for client accounts
- Learn, understand and implement the company’s ad launch process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities, management of client accounts, and ongoing optimisation
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support
- Minimum of 2 years experience and knowledge of online funnel marketing strategies
- Solid experience on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Adwords
- Has excellent copywriting and Ad writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Google analytics and ads optimisation
- Strong knowledge on Ecommerce ads and A/B testing
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- Prefer working with a fast-driven agency, where we’re always testing, and data is king
- Very organised and loves utilising project management tools
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule, adaptable, and willing to take on multiple priorities
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email, zoom or other 3rd party tools.