Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist
Paid Search • Full time
We are looking for a creative, talented and responsive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist who will manage all search engine optimisation. You will manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, keyword strategy and link building to increase rankings on all major networks search. You will identify strategies and techniques to increase the number of website visitors and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
This is a full time and long term position.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, optimisation and audit
- Deliverables include SEO audit, ongoing optimisations, backlining, off-page SEO, on-page SEO, keyword research, etc.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimisations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Manage campaign expenses by working within a budget and estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies)
- Work with the social media marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes on website team architecture, linking, content and other factors as needed to improve SEO positions
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Check search terms, rankings and analytics constantly to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Minimum of 2 years experience and knowledge of SEO
- Has solid experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Experience in using Ahrefs, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, SEMrush, etc.
- In-depth experience in using website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to mine data to inform decisions
- Prefer working with a fast-driven agency, where we’re always testing, and data is king
- Very organised and loves utilising project management tools
- Excellent communication skills to educate, inform, and mediate across a number of stakeholders in the organisation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to complete tasks on time