Social Media Manager
Social Media Management – Full time
We are looking for a creative, talented and responsive Social Media Manager who will join our team. You will collaborate with the graphics design team in creating outputs. You will organise posts, respond to followers, and manage the company image to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, you must be updated with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, Instagram,etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Solid work experience as a Social Media Manager for at least two (2) years
- With hands on experience in content management
- Has excellent copywriting skills
- Able to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- With solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of online marketing channels
- Familiar with web design
- Has excellent communication skills
- Possess analytical and multitasking skills