Web Development • Full time
We are looking for a creative and responsive Web Developer. You will be responsible for creating, coding and modifying our client’s websites according to the client’s requirements to expand their website’s market and influence. You will create visually appealing websites that offer user-friendly design with easy and clear navigation.
This is a full time and long term position.
- Work collaboratively with the web designers team to provide robust and effective front and back-end web development which optimises user experience, search engine ranking, sales, brand positioning, etc.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and update websites
- Optimise website for usability, search engine optimisation and accessibility
- Backup files from websites to local directories for recovery)
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards based on client’s website policies
- Update application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web development or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
- In depth understanding of multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimising output to match the specific platform
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, hosting, domains, cPanel,integrations, SQL
- Expertise on Cron and Zapier