Master the rules first, then innovate.
- Main idea – what is the main idea for this campaign?
- People – who is this being created for? Know your people!
- Channel – where will this be seen? Develop accordingly
- Action – what action do you want your audience to take?
Make it clear.
- Message – how will you communicate the CTA as
effectively as possible?
- Assets – what imagery will support this message?
- Design – how will the design process bring all of these
- Format – what are the different formats this needs to be
- Measurement – how did this creative asset perform
against previous benchmarks?
- Optimisation – how can we adjust and test the asset to
improve performance even more?
Mark Khoder says:
audience significantly. When implementing weak campaign
design and inconsistent marketing with little or no reach,
things turn worse. How do you expect to compete against a
business that does its marketing right?
I’ve seen my business increase in sales of 96%. The
beauty of Your SocialChef takes care of all aspects
of your restaurant marketing so that you can work
on your business.
– Steve Patruno, Owner
Let’s find what works together.
Are you ready for an exciting and promising career?Be part of our awesome team!