- 4 large meringue nests
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of mixed berries (e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 4 tbsp berry compote
- 2 tbsp edible gold leaf (optional)
- 4 white burger buns
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a baking sheet with
- Place the meringue nests on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meringues in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until
they are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Remove the meringues from the oven and let them cool
completely on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream, powdered
sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks.
- Prepare the mixed berries by washing and draining them.
- Toast the white burger buns until they are golden brown.
- Brush the toasted buns with melted unsalted butter and
sprinkle sugar on top.
- To assemble the pavlova burger, place a toasted bun on a
plate and spread a layer of whipped cream on top.
- Spoon a generous amount of berry compote on top of the
- Add a layer of mixed berries on top of the compote.
- Place a meringue nest on top of the mixed berries.
- Repeat the process with the whipped cream, compote,
mixed berries, and meringue for the second bun.
- Sprinkle edible gold leaf on top (optional).
- Serve immediately and enjoy your gourmet pavlova
burger with white burger buns!
Created using AI by Mark Khoder
Please note, this recipe has not been cooked in real life; this is designed to
inspire you and get the creative side of your brain thinking, regardless of
how good or weird the idea is.
Your SocialChef has worked with us as our
restaurant marketing department that we didn’t
have. Working with Your SocialChef was one of the
best investments that we did for our business.
Khoa Nguyen, Owner
Let’s find what works together.
Are you ready for an exciting and promising career?
Be part of our awesome team!