View this post on Instagram
What is motion graphics?
Motion graphics is animation, but with text as a major component.
Essentially, it’s animated graphic design. Motion Graphics means
Graphics in Movement. It’s the most straightforward
definition you can get.
Why use motion graphics?
– Turn photos and posters into a video form
– Repurpose static images into new content
– Branded with colour, typography and music
– Use cost-effective videos on video platforms
– Use them for brand campaigns or activations
– Entertain and delight your audience
Mark Khoder says:
With motion graphics, visuals can automatically play, loop, and
grab viewers’ attention in a way that image or text-only content
finds challenging to match.
Mark and his team have done an exceptional job
building our Brand from the minute we engaged them
to look after our marketing! They have given us a
strong, professional online presence. They create and
look after our Radio and Newspaper ads, Billboards,
design our in-store Menus, Posters, and so much more.
Mark is very innovative, and nothing is too much
trouble; the team promptly responds to all questions
and queries. We look forward to what the future holds.
I highly recommend Your SocialChef.
– Justin Cruickshank / Dante’s Pizza
Let’s find what works together.
Are you ready for an exciting and promising career?
Be part of our awesome team!